Health Coach Apply
Founded in 2021, Sugarfit provides a “Personalised evidence-based path to Type 2 and Pre-Diabetes Reversal & management”. Sugarfit leverages a precision health platform combining CGM sensors, Machine Learning, and Medical Science to improve human metabolic health and reverse chronic disease through precision nutrition, progressive fitness and behavioural health advice.
We are backed by Cure.fit, Tanglin Venture Partners and Endiya Partners with $10M in seed funding. We are eager to leverage the power of technology to help people live normal lives. We are looking for true-blue product folks who are passionate about solving problems using technology and are eager to work in an early-stage start-up to join our team. If you are passionate about, and have experience building platform products in the domain of health, fitness, mobile and data, we would love to talk to you.
Sugarfit is expanding rapidly across different cities of India and we are looking for experienced Nutritionists to join our team.
What is Diabetes Reversal ?
Our solution is for diabetes reversal, which means we will sustainably get your blood sugar levels under normal range (HbA1c below 6.5%) and help you maintain that for the long term by getting rid of active medications eventually
- Assess nutritional needs using relevant tools and protocols to create a unique user need profile from the program.
- Create and customize dietary, fitness and wellness plans for patients under the chronic care program
- Educate, counsel and motivate patients on necessary lifestyle changes involved in the diabetes management journey.
- Personalize the treatment plans as per patient preferences and realistic achievement of goals using a holistic approach.
- Ensure a high touch connect with the patient through chat / video / audio call to handhold and ensure patient goal achievement
- Provide diabetes education to users / family members and community outreach.
- Strong understanding of data based nutrition and lifestyle management using devices such as CGM, glucometers and other relevant equipment.
- High Customer Rating
- MSc in Food Science & Nutrition/ Dietetics
- Experience in online consultation is a plus
- Freshers are welcome to apply